Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wedding Shows are Addictive

If you've ever watched "Say Yes To The Dress" (or any variations of it) and "Four Weddinngs" and shows like that, don't you find yourself thinking what the dress they're trying on would look on you? Or what you would do differently to the reception, or what you might use for your own wedding? Or if you have a friend that's getting married, you get the "Wedding Bug" that makes you start thinking about all this stuff. Well, that happens to me all the time. And for some reason, I keep getting wedding magazines in the mail (I never signed up for them and I'm not paying for them) and I feel the urge to look through. I can't seem to help myself.

It gets scary when I start planning my wedding and I'm not even dating anyone. I already know what colors I want, who my Maid of Honor is, what dress I'm getting (shown below), what designer my bridesmaids dresses are coming from, and what Bridal store I'm going to to get my dress, and in what months I might want my wedding to be in. How sad is that? Pretty sad, from what I've been told.

Part of me thinks that it's good to think ahead so everything isn't crammed together and I get stressed out when the time comes (if it comes at all). But by the time that happens, all my friend would have already gone through it and I would have people to help me. The only thing I'm dreading is having to talk to a pastor for our "marriage counseling" before hand. Oh well. I'll worry about that later. Much, much later.

1 comment:

  1. lol! Marriage Counseling!!!!! I hear you really talk about everything for that...I mean everything! Have you ever watched "License to Wed?" It is a funny movie all about marriage counseling! I think you might like it!

    ReplyDelete