Monday, July 4, 2011

Christopher Titus - Love is Evol

So last night, I was staying with my family at a hotel and I was channel surfing when I stopped on Comedy Central. There was this guy doing his thing, and I instantly loved him--his work I mean, not him himself. It even got my family to enjoy it even with the swearing and political statements. So I wrote down his name to be able to YouTube him when I got home. I couldn't find the one from last night which was called "Neverlution" but I did find the one titles "Love is Evol."

If you ever want to laugh your hardest, and I'm talking having trouble breathing kind of laughing, then you need to watch the video below and hold on tight. There are nine parts, each at ten minutes, and there's no way that I feel like I wasted my time. There was a point at around video 7/9 to 8/9 that I had to stop watching because  I was having trouble breathing. I was getting light headed and my stomach felt like it was caught in my throat. I've never gotten to the point where I couldn't laugh any more; but Christopher Titus went above and beyond.

Cripes, I think I'm losing my voice from how much I was laughing. But it's when I was wheezing that I knew, as well as anyone around me, that I couldn't be laughing harder.

Below is the first part of the "Love is Evol" show, and if you don't find it appealing, I'm sorry but there must be something wrong.

1 comment: