Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Puppies

Puppies are just so cute aren't they? They're so innocent looking and stupid and they just make you want to grab their cheeks and kiss them right on the nose. I had a Shetland Sheepdog and when he was a puppy, he was the CUTEST little thing you'd ever seen.

Snickers was his name, and being silly was his game. He loved to be around you no matter what you were doing and just wanted to be in the room with you (even if you're in the bathroom). He loved to chew on anything he could get too (socks, toilet paper, underwear, the wall itself) and would give you that look that says: "What did I do?" Hard to punish them when they're like that.

We had to put Snickers down last year (after 9 years of having him with us) because of cancer in his lungs and a mass in his intestines that made him not want to eat anything. I will miss him, since he was my first dog. How can anyone not?

When I grow up, and get my own house, I'm going to get a Siberian Husky and Belgian Shepard puppies. Why do you ask? Because:

One: They're just the right size that I want.
Two: They have enough fur so I don't have to worry about them getting terribly cold in the winter.
Three: They are just darn cute!





Of course there are other reasons why I would want them. But first things first... I need a house with a big fenced in yard.

1 comment:

  1. I wantz one!!! Puppy that is, but don't tell Rill...she would never let that go!

    ReplyDelete