Tuesday, December 14, 2010

"Message for ya sir!"

Well, I finally received word from the agency that I sent a query too. As I thought, they rejected it in a nice manner; saying that they "did not feel it was the right fit for [their] agency." Well, I was right to hope that they would send it after finals. I was so shocked to see that I got an answer from them. After 2 weeks.

I haven't let that put me down. I guess that's because I wasn't really expecting to get an instant acceptance. I have sent another [better] query to another agency and am hoping that this will go better than the last one. One of their clients is an author that I read and she has a book in the same 'genre' that mine it so I'm hoping that this one will have a better response. *Crosses fingers

Since Christmas break is here, I have more time on my hands and I have no idea what to do. I have ordered some books off of MEL so I can have something to read. Hopefully they will give me incentive to continue to write my other story.

1 comment:

  1. Write Write Write!!!!!! Katie, we need more stories! What happens to Nora next?! We need to know!!!

    ReplyDelete