Sunday, November 21, 2010

Homework Should Be Illegal

It seems all that I do on the weekends is homework. Sure I know that it's expected, being in college and all, but it's extremely tedious. I'm in my junior year and am still surprised be how much professor's don't care how much homework they give you; or how much other professor's give you. Here I just finished writing two papers (both 5 pages) and correcting two more to turn in again. I have another paper due next Monday that has to be 3-4 pages on a Mathematician that's been dead for a very long time, and math homework that seems to be coming out of the woodwork.

Homework is a bitch and I don't mind admitting it. I don't personally know anyone that loves to do the stuff. It's like allowing someone to shove bamboo under your finger's voluntarily.

*Shakes fist at textbooks*

2 comments:

  1. I am in 100% agreement with you here. Casey and I were up late last night, and I had plans to be so productive today.. but I've spent so much of my time on homework I still haven't accomplished the long list I had planned to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! Oh Katie!!!! Homework in annoying, but we need to get used to it because, yeah, one day it will be making dinner and changing diapers and taking the dog out instead of papers and we will wonder where the good old days when we could sit and read or write have gone. Why do we have to do anything at all!! Ugh!

    ReplyDelete