Tuesday, November 23, 2010

FINALLY!!

Today was the day that I finished my story Prey: A Phantom Academy Novel. I can't believe it. I'm so proud of myself--this is the first book that I've finished that I haven't posted on the internet for anyone to read. This is the first one that I've actually considered sending to a publisher.

Well, technically, I have to get an agent interested in it to want to send it to a publisher. To be able to get the agent, I have to send them:

1.  A 1 sentence catch line for my story
2.  A mini-synopsis
3.  A "story biography" meaning: what made me write the story and if a character was inspired by someone in my life.

I still have my work cut out for me. At least I still feel accomplished.

Now, onto some other projects to clear my mind and get new ideas before starting the second book in the series.

2 comments: