Saturday, December 29, 2012

New Direction?

So I've been thinking...since I fail at blogging at a regular bases, that I would just blog about the movies that I've seen, the book s that I've read, and the music that I have listened to. I guess that you could say that I plan on critiquing pieces from these three categories. For the most part you would be right.

But I am not a professional critic and have no delusions that I am. I can guaruntee that there will be spoilers and some biase oppinions to be found. Feel free to tell me what you think about the pieces that I discuss. Comments and feedback is encouraged! This is a friendly environment and if you wish to comment, please keep your comments civil and respectful.

I will begin. This new adventure in a blog to follow.

Please and thank you!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment